Fry Bread Express Owner Christine Davidson wins Chahtapreneur of the Year
DURANT, Okla., (August 25, 2021) – On August 10, an award ceremony held by Choctaw Nation Small Business Development revealed its 2021 Chahtrapeneuer award winners. Every year, one Choctaw-owned small business from each district is recognized for work ethic, perseverance, business successes and living out the Chahta Spirit in life and business. In addition, one of those exceptional businesses won the overall Chahtapreneur of the Year award, which is the highest award received at this annual event.
Photo by Choctaw Nation
From left to right: Assistant Chief Jack Austin, Jr, Chief Gary Batton, Chahtapreneur of the Year Christine Davison, Scott Davison, Choctaw Nation Senior Executive Officer of Strategic Development Tammye Gwin
Chahtapreneur Award Winners by District
- District 1: Darla Crutchfield, CJ’s Café – Valliant, Okla.
- District 2: Justin Hicks, Power Testing Services LLC Air – Battiest, Okla.
- District 3: Jimmy & Amanda Morris, Ouachita Explorer RV Rentals – Smithville, Okla.
- District 4: Sconyers Family: Poteau Family Fitness – Poteau, Okla.
- District 5: Ron Cole, RMR Pest Services – Stigler, Okla.
- District 6: Joshua & Amber Bull, AJ Butcher Block – Talihina, Okla.
- District 7: Niki Cunningham, Riverbird Lodging – Tuskahoma, Okla.
- District 8: Chance Oakes, Oakes Auto Sales – Hugo, Okla.
- District 9: Christine Davison, Fry Bread Express – Calera, Okla.
- District 10: Codi Conn, Conn’s Seamless Gutters – Caddo, Okla.
- District 11: Grayson Smedley, Precision Landscapes – McAlester, Okla.
- District 12: LaDonna Jones, Jones Concessions – Crowder, Okla.